Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The name of several plants:
- n. The live-forever, Sedum Telephium.
- n. The American mountain-ash, Sorbus Americana.
- n. The American spikenard, Aralia racemosa.
- n. Tho bush-honeysuckle, Diervilla Diervilla.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. An unarmed woody rhizomatous perennial plant (Aralia racemosa) distinguished from wild sarsaparilla by more aromatic roots and panicled umbels; it grows from Southeastern North America to Mexico.
- n. unarmed woody rhizomatous perennial plant distinguished from wild sarsaparilla by more aromatic roots and panicled umbels; southeastern North America to Mexico
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘life-of-man’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for life-of-man.