from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of limn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act, process, or art of one who limns; the picture or decoration so produced.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of delineating, as by means of pencil or brush.
- n. That which is limned; a delineation, literally or figuratively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drawing of the outlines of forms or objects
Sorry, no etymologies found.