from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The smallest finger of the human hand; the last finger as counted from the thumb.
- n. The part of a glove that covers this finger.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the outermost and smallest finger of the hand, next to the ring finger, farthest from the thumb
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. the fourth and smallest finger of the hand.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the finger farthest from the thumb
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.