from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Along lines of longitude, in the direction from pole to pole, meridianally.
- adv. By sampling data over time rather than merely once.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In the direction of length.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a longitudinal manner; in the direction of length.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to longitude
- adv. across time
- adv. in the direction of the length
longitudinal + -ly (Wiktionary)