American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A child born of parents who are not married to each other.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A child of illicit love; a bastard.
- n. euphemistic A child born as a result of a romantic liaison between parents not married to one another; an illegitimate child.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. an illegitimate child.
- n. the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
“When they were finished, Chet looked like a big-eyed, potbellied, protohuman in fur-lined, duct-tape space boots — the feline love child of Golem and Doddy the house elf.”
“Reading the lyrics as I listen, I think of the album as the love child of Von Teese and Wood, equal parts despair and joy.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘love child’.
how love is used
A list of two words or more, which were singularly pretty or found to be pleasing, but sounds even better when used together!
A list created for TRM, because there are certain words that we just kind of hate.
Looking for tweets for love child.