from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Lucifer; having the pride of Lucifer; satanic; devilish.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Luciferians or their leader.
- n. One of the followers of Lucifer, bishop of Cagliari, in the fourth century, who separated from the orthodox churches because they would not go as far as he did in opposing the Arians.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Lucifer or Satan; devilish.
- Of or pertaining to Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari in the island of Sardinia during the fourth century, or to his followers.
- n. One of the followers of Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
The narrator of the novel is a devil, an agent of the luciferian "Maestro," who takes the historical form of a Nazi security agent.
Ellen to the level of Marsh dairy-girls in trouble, and had about it too that strange luciferian flavour of "the sins of Society," that scandal had been killed, and its dead body taken away in the Dover mail.
Why are they unwilling to believe that many of America's leaders (from both parties) routinely give themselves to luciferian rituals, such as those annual dances around the fire at the Bohemian Grove?
SHUT UP SIT DOWN AND LISTEN: Brotherhood of Darkness Remerge as Luciferian Satanist Communism Occult lucifer is "bringer of light." occult spired so-called enlightenment, which defined modern culture. 17 oct 2008 exposed - illuminati/luciferian/masonic/occult hollywood. according to
Hmmmmm. Sounds like your typical lying, licentious, ludicrous, luciferian, left-wing liberal to me.
Because the demon will always bite the hand that feeds it and every civilization that chose the luciferian agenda crumbled and fell throughout the history of this planet.
In fact, Saul is not just an ordinary peripheral man who is ignorant of the Light, i.e. luciferian.
Is it that they're tired of striving with God Himself or greed-infested enough to partake in the freemason's luciferian order for themselves?
They are operating via the freemasons and the luciferian order.
Do you condemn the Amish for not marrying outside their religion because they want to survive the coming NWO luciferian made apocalypse?!
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.