from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Lucifer; having the pride of Lucifer; satanic; devilish.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Luciferians or their leader.
- n. One of the followers of Lucifer, bishop of Cagliari, in the fourth century, who separated from the orthodox churches because they would not go as far as he did in opposing the Arians.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Lucifer or Satan; devilish.
- Of or pertaining to Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari in the island of Sardinia during the fourth century, or to his followers.
- n. One of the followers of Lucifer, Bishop of Cagliari.
Sorry, no etymologies found.