from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The time during which lunch is usually eaten.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The time or hour at which lunch is normally eaten.
- n. the period of 30 minutes to an hour at midday between lessons when schoolchildren are allowed to go outside and play or eat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the time for eating lunch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the customary or habitual hour for eating lunch
lunch + time (Wiktionary)