American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adv. Tomorrow.
- adv. At an unspecified future time.
- n. An indefinite time in the future.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. To-morrow: used as a synonym of easy-going procrastination.
- On the morrow; to-morrow; on any future day; by and by.
- Spanish, from Vulgar Latin *(crās) māneāna, early (tomorrow), from Latin māne, morning; see mā-1 in Indo-European roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘mañana’.
Lista de palabras en espaÃ±ol que tienen una sÃ³la vocal y con mÃ¡s de tres sÃlabas.
Despite seven years of classes and being half-Puerto Rican.
Words that have only one of the vowels. On this list I include only words with at least three vowels. When I first started the list, if a word had several forms, I generally listed only the one wit...
Looking for tweets for mañana.