from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Tomorrow.
- adv. At an unspecified future time.
- n. An indefinite time in the future.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. tomorrow
- adv. Sometime in the future. Usually to say in a satirical sense 'sometime in the unspecified future, despite the fact that we were told tomorrow without fail'.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. To-morrow: used as a synonym of easy-going procrastination.
- On the morrow; to-morrow; on any future day; by and by.
Spanish, from Vulgar Latin *(crās) māneāna, early (tomorrow), from Latin māne, morning; see mā-1 in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.