American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Automatic translation, as by computer, from one natural language to another.
- n. translation studies The act of translating something by means of a machine, especially a computer.
- n. translation studies The act of translating a computer language into a form more directly usable by the computer.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Computers) The translation of human language from one language to another by a computer; -- a branch of artificial intelligence.
- n. the use of computers to translate from one language to another
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘machine translation’.
parsing, tagging, computational lin..., computer science, language processing, machine learning, natural language ..., semantic level, word sense ambiguity, discourse level, anaphora, ambiguity and 332 more...
Terms from the fields of terminology, lexicography, lexicology and corpus linguistics
Looking for tweets for machine translation.