from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An abnormally large red blood cell, especially one associated with pernicious anemia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. an unusually large red blood cell that is associated with pernicious anemia
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An abnormally large red blood cell, associated with pernicious anemia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A red blood-corpuscle of abnormally large size.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. abnormally large red blood cell (associated with pernicious anemia)
Sorry, no etymologies found.