from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Madagascar.
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Madagascar.
- a native or inhabitant of Madagascar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Madagascar, a large island lying to the east of and near to the continent of Africa. Compare Malagasy.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Madagascar.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Madagascar
- adj. of or relating to Madagascar or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.