- n. A tree, scientific name Melicoccus bijugatus, of the Sapindaceae family, native to Central and South America.
- n. The fruit from the longan tree.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A tropical American tree (Melicocca bijuga, or Melicocca bijugatus) bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
- n. tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp
- From Spanish (Wiktionary)
“Piragua* the other night," "don't go by Zapata and G where you might be assaulted," "a former policeman killed a child for stealing mamoncillo fruit," "don't even think of going to Central Havana after ten.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘mamoncillo’.
List naming fruits found in foreign markets and lands that are seldom seen or heard of in America.
A lits of greens: cooked leafy vegetables; pigments, paint names, compound words, etc; words and phrases that pertain to or contain "green". Please add your favorites!
See this list f...
very nice enticing, berrilicious words
Looking for tweets for mamoncillo.