from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who works with marble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who works upon marble or other stone.
- n. One who colors or stains in imitation of marble.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who works in marble; a quarrier or a cutter of marble.
- n. One who stains or otherwise marks in imitation of marble; especially, one who marbles paper.
Sorry, no etymologies found.