from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An establishment that offers therapeutic massage.
- n. An establishment that offers illicit sexual services under the guise of therapeutic massage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A place where clients can pay for a massage.
- n. A brothel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a business establishment that offers therapeutic massage
- n. a place where illicit sex is available under the guise of therapeutic massage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.