from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A tall and coarse European umbelliferous plant (Peucedanum Ostruthium, formerly Imperatoria).
- n. The Astrantia major, a European umbelliferous plant with a showy colored involucre.
- n. Improperly, the cow parsnip (Heracleum lanatum).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A name of several umbelliferous plants.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any plant of the genus Astrantia
From master + wort. (Wiktionary)