from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a maternal manner.
- adv. motherly, as a mother
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a motherly manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a maternal or motherly manner.
- Through a mother, or on the maternal side: as, they are related maternally.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a maternal manner; as a mother
Sorry, no etymologies found.