from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In or relating to the middle.
- adv. In a medial direction or location; near or along the midline.
- adv. In a medial direction or location; nearer or toward the midline.
- adv. Inside a word; neither initially nor finally.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In or along the middle; as regards the middle; midway: as, medially situated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a medial position
From medial + -ly. (Wiktionary)