from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. For medical purposes.
- adv. In a medical manner or context.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a medical manner; with reference to healing, or to the principles of the healing art.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a medical manner; for medical purposes; with reference to medicine or medical science.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. involving medical practice
Sorry, no etymologies found.