from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The emergency transportation, usually by air, of patients to a medical facility.
- n. A vehicle used for emergency transportation of patients to a medical facility.
- n. Trained personnel who care for patients during emergency transportation to a medical facility.
- v. To transport patients by medevac.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the evacuation of persons (usually by air transportation) to a place where they can receive medical care
Sorry, no etymologies found.