from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a specified number of members.
- adj. Having limbs.
- adj. Having legs of a different tincture from that of the body.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having limbs; -- chiefly used in composition.
- adj. Having legs of a different tincture from that of the body; -- said of a bird in heraldic representations.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having members; especially, having limbs: used chiefly in composition, as big-membered; in heraldry (also membré), used when the limbs are of a different tincture from the body.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having members; normally used in chemistry in combination with a number
member + -ed (Wiktionary)