from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of meng.
- v. Obsolete spelling of meant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- p. p. of menge.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete preterit of mean
- An obsolete preterit of ming.
- A variant of mint.
- A common suffix of Latin origin, forming, from verbs, nouns which usually denote the results of an act or the act itself, as in aliment, fragment, segment, commandment, document, monument, government, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.