Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The millionth part of a millimeter.
- n. The thousandth part of a millimeter: formerly and sometimes still used by biologists. The equivalent used by metrologists and physicists is micron.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The millionth part of a meter.
- n. a metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter
- micro- + millimeter (Wiktionary)
“Especially if Misty, Felicia and Colleen are drawn extra-busty, dripping with unspecified bodily fluids, and about micromillimeter from exposing nipples and even more for Colleen.”
“One bushy brow might have ascended a micromillimeter.”
““Within the ego-bion is the ego itself, which is much simpler looking, about one hundredth of a micromillimeter.””
‘micromillimeter’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for micromillimeter.