from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a microscopic manner.
- adv. To a microscopic extent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. By the microscope; with minute inspection; in a microscopic manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a microscopic manner or degree; by means of, or so as to require the use of, the microscope: as, to examine a plant microscopically; an object microscopically small.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. as if by using a microscope; with extreme precision and attention to detail; in minute detail
- adv. by using a microscope; so as to be visible only with a microscope; as seen with a microscope
Sorry, no etymologies found.