from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British One who compiles, writes, or edits miscellanies.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the characteristics of a miscellany.
- n. An author or editor of one or more miscellanies; one who produces written works having a wide range of forms or kinds of content.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A writer of miscellanies; miscellanarian.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A writer of miscellanies.
Sorry, no etymologies found.