from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To deal (cards) incorrectly.
- intransitive v. To deal cards incorrectly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. in card games, when a card is played out of turn by a dealer
- n. a card game situation which causes the game to stop
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To deal or distribute wrongly, as cards; to make a wrong distribution.
- n. The act of misdealing; a wrong distribution of cards to the players.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In card-playing, a wrong deal; a deal in which the players do not all receive the proper number of cards or the cards in proper order.
- To deal or act wrongly or falsely; misconduct one's self.
- In card-playing, to make an incorrect distribution of the cards.
- To deal or divide improperly; make a wrong deal of, as of the cards in card-playing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. deal cards wrongly
- n. an incorrect deal
From mis- + deal. (Wiktionary)