from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To shape badly; deform.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To shape badly or incorrectly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To shape ill; to give an ill or unnatural from to; to deform.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To shape ill; give bad form to; deform.
- n. A bad or distorted shape or figure; deformity.
Sorry, no etymologies found.