from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that misuses: a misuser of school athletic equipment.
- n. Law Unlawful use of an authorized privilege, right, or form of empowerment, as that of a franchise by a corporation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who misuses something.
- n. unlawful use of a right; use in excess of, or varying from, one's right
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who misuses.
- n. Unlawful use of a right; use in excess of, or varying from, one's right.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who misuses; one who uses incorrectly.
- n. In law, abuse of any liberty or benefit such as may cause its forfeiture.
Sorry, no etymologies found.