from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for the milliliter (millilitre), an SI unit of fluid measure equal to 10−3 liters (litres).
- n. ISO abbreviation language code for Malayalam language (ISO 639-1).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. milliliter; -- the IS standard abbreviation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An abbreviation of milliliter.
- An abbreviation
- of Master or Mistress of Liberal Arts;
- of Member of the Legislative Assembly.
- An abbreviation of Member of the Legislative Council.
- An abbreviation of minimal lethal dose.
- An abbreviation of Master or Mistress of English Literature.
- An abbreviation of Middle Low German.
- An abbreviation of Master of Library Science, a degree conferred by the University of the State of New York.
- An abbreviation of Mean Low Water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
Sorry, no etymologies found.