from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. said, written or done with the intent to mock, or ridicule.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. By way of derision; in a contemptuous or mocking manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a mocking or jeering manner; with ridicule, derision, or contempt; so as to disappoint, deceive, or cheat.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a disrespectful and mocking manner
- adv. in a disrespectful jeering manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.