from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute in 1,000 grams of solvent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or designating a solution that contains one mole of solute per 1000g of solvent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Being at a concentration with the designated number of moles (of solute) per 1000 grams of solvent. Compare molar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, or pertaining to, that amount of an element or compound which is equal to its molecular weight taken in grams.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. designating a solution containing one mole of solute per kilogram of solvent
Sorry, no etymologies found.