from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to a monad
- adj. univalent
- adj. of or relating to the Monas genus of microorganisms
- adj. having an arity of one (taking a single argument or operand)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or like, a monad, in any of its senses. See monad, n.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to monads; having the nature or character of a monad.
- Single; not occurring in pairs.
From Ancient Greek μοναδικός (monadikos, "single"), from μονάς (monas, "a unit"); see monad. (Wiktionary)