from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of monarchical.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a monarch; suiting a monarch; sovereign; regal; imperial.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to a monarch; befitting a monarch; sovereign.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the characteristics of or befitting or worthy of a monarch
- adj. ruled by or having the supreme power resting with a monarch
Sorry, no etymologies found.