from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An imaginary tree from which money can be plucked; mentioned as an impossible object — see: money doesn't grow on trees.
- n. A miniature tree sculpture decorated with currency, often used as a raffle prize or a gift.
- n. The Malabar chestnut, Pachira aquatica.
- n. The jade plant, Crassula ovata.
- n. The cocoa tree, Theobroma cacao.
- n. A kind of holy tree believed to bring money and good fortune.
Sorry, no etymologies found.