from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being completely colorblind.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The condition of being monochromatic
- n. The condition of being totally colour blind; achromatopsia
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Monochromatic light or its production.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. complete color blindness; colors can be differentiated only on the basis of brightness
Sorry, no etymologies found.