from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several plants of the genus Monstera.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. any plant of the genus Monstera; they are often grown as houseplants.
- n. A tropical cylindrical pineconelike fruit with pineapple-banana flavor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A genus of monocotyledonous climbing shrubs of the natural order Araceæ, type of the tribe Monsteroideæ and the subtribe Monstereæ, characterized by four ovules in a two-celled ovary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. any plant of the genus Monstera; often grown as houseplants
- n. tropical cylindrical fruit resembling a pinecone with pineapple-banana flavor
New Latin Monstera (Wiktionary)