from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who moonlights.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A moonshiner.
- n. In Ireland, one of a band that engaged in agrarian outrages by night.
- n. A serenader by moonlight.
- n. One who works at a second job in addition to his main occupation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of one of the organized bands of desperados that carried on a system of agrarian outrages in Ireland.
- n. Same as moonshiner.
- n. One of a party who go about serenading on moonlight nights.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who holds a second job (usually after hours)
Sorry, no etymologies found.