from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A walk on the surface of the moon by an astronaut.
- intransitive v. To walk on the surface of the moon.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An exploration of the Moon's surface on foot (by an astronaut)
- n. A dance in which the dancer slides backwards though the feet move as if he was walking forwards
- v. To walk on the surface of the moon
- v. To perform the dance step
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a kind of dance step in which the dancer seems to be sliding backward on the spot.
- n. an exploratory walk by an astronaut on the surface of Earth's moon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a kind of dance step in which the dancer seems to be sliding on the spot
- n. an exploratory walk by an astronaut on the surface of the moon
Sorry, no etymologies found.