from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of moralizing.
- n. Moral reform.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of moralizing; moral reflections or discourse.
- n. Explanation in a moral sense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of moralizing or reflecting upon morals; a moral reflection.
- n. The act of giving a moral meaning or effect to something; explanation in a moral sense.
- n. The act of rendering moral; subjection to moral rules; the process of giving a moral character to something.
- n. Also spelled moralisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of making moral (or more moral)
- n. indulgence in moral pronouncements; the exposition (often superficially) of a particular moral code
Sorry, no etymologies found.