from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Progressively more.
- adv. In a manner that progressively increases.
- adv. Indicates that the statement is becoming progressively more true.
- Increasingly more; a growing number of; a growing quantity of.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. with continual increase.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. advancing in amount or intensity
Sorry, no etymologies found.