from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Nausea and vomiting upon rising in the morning, especially during early pregnancy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Early morning nausea and vomiting as a symptom of pregnancy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. nausea and vomiting, usually occurring in the morning; -- a common sign of pregnancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Nausea and sometimes vomiting from which a woman often suffers at the beginning of pregnancy, in the early part of the day.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. nausea early in the day; a characteristic symptom in the early months of pregnancy
Sorry, no etymologies found.