American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A moderate to dark yellow, olive, or grayish green.
- n. A dark green colour with a tint of yellow, like that of moss.
- n. A pale greyish green color, like that of lichen.
- adj. Of a dark green colour with a tint of yellow, like that of moss.
- adj. of a moderate somewhat dull yellow-green color
These user-created lists contain the word ‘moss green’.
Names for colors composed of two or more words. All of these are defined as colors in at least one dictionary, most being in MW3. See Chromonyms for one-word color names.
A big list of color names for use on wordrainbow.com
names taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors
Looking for tweets for moss green.