from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The forget-me-not (Myosotis palustris) and other species of the same genus.
- n. A European species of hawkweed (Hieracium Pilosella).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A species of hawkweed, Hieracium Pilosella, found throughout Europe and northern Asia. It is a low herb with tufted radical leaves and leafy barren creepers, its heads of lemon-colored flowers borne on leafless scapes. Also called mouse-ear hawkweed.
- n. One of various species of scorpion-grass or forget-me-not of the genus Myosotis: so called in allusion to their short soft leaves. See Myosotis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small perennial herb having bright blue or white flowers
- n. any of various plants related to the common chickweed
From mouse + ear. (Wiktionary)