from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of various glycoproteins, especially a mucoprotein, similar to the mucins.
- adj. Of, relating to, or resembling mucus.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to mucus; mucoidal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling mucus.
- n. One of a class of mucinlike substances yielding on decomposition a reducing carbohydrate together with some form of proteinaceous matter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling mucus or mucous tissue.
- n. A viscid, glairy substance derived from connective tissue and containing a large amount of mucin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or resembling mucus
- n. any of several glycoproteins similar to mucin
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Most people who are aware of the need for "colon cleansing" do not realize that this layer of toxic waste called mucoid plaque can build up throughout their digestive tract from stomach to rectum.
Before I come to the solution, let me first explain what mucoid plaque really means.
I was suffering from chronic constipation and irritable bowel syndrome because I had 12 pounds of mucoid plaque within my colon.
If you are indeed feeling exhausted way too often, you need to try and get rid of mucoid plaque which is present in your colon.
Well, I suffered from mucoid plaque for several years and when I finally removed it using these simple steps, it weighed almost 13 pounds.
Neuropathy recommends that you make use of a natural colon cleanse supplement to get rid of mucoid plaque.
Or, Tara "didn't want to corrode her new lungs with the same mucoid rice pudding that had gummed up the last pair."
Ripping up one airport's hideous food: attack of the mucoid cobbler
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Ripping up one airport's hideous food: attack of the mucoid cobbler:
Infocult: Information, Culture, Policy, Education: Ripping up one airport's hideous food: attack of the mucoid cobbler
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.