from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An oil obtained from mustard seeds, used in making soap.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The hot pungent oil expressed from mustard seeds; used sparingly as a food dressing.
- n. The essential oil, allyl isothiocyanate, also obtained from mustard seeds.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a substance obtained from mustard, as a transparent, volatile and intensely pungent oil. The name is also extended to a number of analogous compounds produced either naturally or artificially.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. oil obtained from mustard seeds and used in making soap
Sorry, no etymologies found.