from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The point in the skull where the nasal and frontal bones unite.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The point at the root of the nose where the frontal and two nasal bones meet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The middle point of the nasofrontal suture.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In craniometry, the median point of the nasofrontal suture. See craniometry.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the craniometric point at the bridge of the nose where the frontal and nasal bones of the skull meet
New Latin nāsion : nas(o)- + Greek -ion, diminutive suff.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)