from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describes something that has undergone the process of nationalisation
- v. To bring a private company under the control of a specific government.
- v. To bring a concept such as a political issue or commercial campaign to the attention of the entire country.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make national in character or scope
- v. put under state control or ownership
national + -ise (Wiktionary)