from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a naughty manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a naughty manner; wickedly; perversely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- . Poorly; indifferently.
- Wickedly; corruptly; dishonorably; immorally.
- Perversely; mischievously: improperly: said especially of children.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a disobedient or naughty way
naughty + -ly (Wiktionary)