from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A substance or preparation used to kill nematodes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. any compound used to kill nematode parasites in plants
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A substance that kills nematodes, especially one used in medicine or to kill plant pathogens.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A substance that kills nematoid worms.
- Destructive of threadworms or nematoids.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
TEMIK (Aldicarb): A systemic insecticide/nematocide with extremely high oral and dermal toxicity.
In early March, 2010, the Company announced its new and exclusive focus on "Green" technologies and products, the two principal components of which will be a planned merger with Energy Innovation Group and the Company's existing Oraphyte ™ organic nematocide product line.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.