from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The measurement of the concentration of a solution, suspension or dispersion based upon its light-scattering properties.
- n. Technique used to determine levels of antibodies or antigens in a suspension based up its light-scattering properties.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The art of measuring, observing, or studying the general cloudiness of the sky.
- n. The art of measuring the size, growth, and other changes of a particular cloud.
- n. The application of the photogrammeter to cloud-work.
Sorry, no etymologies found.