from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a nervous manner; with nervosity; in a way that displays nervousness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a nervous manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a nervous manner
- With weakness or agitation of the nerves; with restless agitation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with nervous excitement
- adv. in an anxiously nervous manner
nervous + -ly (Wiktionary)